Alias Smith and Jones Fun and Fanfiction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A site for all kinds of fun for fans of Alias Smith and Jones

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Applause and Feedback

Go down 
+28
chelseagirl
Nell McKeon
Javabee
Cal
Nebraska Wildfire
Silverkelpie
Remuda
skykomish
Distant Drums
Hunkeydorey
HannaHeyes
HelenWest
Moonpie
Cimarron
WichitaRed
Admin
Keays
MoulinP
Stormr
Gringa
gin16
SheilaUK
riders57
Nancy Whiskey
RosieAnnieUSA
Caroline McK
Stepha3nie
InsideOutlaw
32 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41  Next
AuthorMessage
ingin6

Applause and Feedback - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Applause and Feedback   Applause and Feedback - Page 40 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2021 12:00 pm

UK_Rachel74:  Heyes went way too far in trying to get Jed to go out and play.  But he very quickly knew that he did and apologized, knew that his ma would have been ashamed of him.  Jed couldn't   him go and maybe get lost or fall in the pond and drown now could he,  Liked it a lot.

Kattayl:  As in Rachel's story, Heyes went way overboard in his reaction to the situation, he had a right to be angry with the gang, they were negligent in their jobs, but he said way too much.  Kid gave him what for big time but Heyes needed to hear it.  It was a good thing that he listened to Kid.  That was a good time for Lom to leave,

rachel741 and Kattayl like this post

Back to top Go down
rachel741

rachel741

PostSubject: Re: Applause and Feedback   Applause and Feedback - Page 40 EmptySat Jan 01, 2022 4:37 am

Kattayl: Oh Heyes, you might have been justifiably angry, but that is no way to keep a partner or a gang! Good story.

IO: Oh loved this. Hope the boys do get their better days! Wow, ice shoes, Heyes is a smart cookie. Very enjoyable.
Back to top Go down
https://www.rachel74asj.com/om/website
InsideOutlaw

InsideOutlaw

PostSubject: Re: Applause and Feedback   Applause and Feedback - Page 40 EmptySun Jan 02, 2022 3:00 pm

Rachel:  The Kid wondering if their actions contributed to the deaths of their families was so sad and so realistic to me. Children often assume blame for things beyond their control. 

Katayl:  I enjoyed this glimpse of the two young leaders trying to come to terms with their roles in the gang and with their own relationship.  Fortunately, the Kid can handle Heyes!

rachel741 likes this post

Back to top Go down
ingin6

PostSubject: Re: Applause and Feedback   Applause and Feedback - Page 40 EmptyMon Jan 03, 2022 8:15 pm

UK_Rachel74:  Liked this a lot.  Can't blame them for wanting to leave.  It was good thinking on Heyes' part, that looking so young and being called Kid, people wouldn't suspect him of being 'proddy', that and those blue eyes.

Kattayl:  This starts out so simple and quickly takes a turn toward painful memories, Heyes can see when it happen in Kid's eyes and thankfully gets it turned around for them both.  I hope that they founds all of those animals in the sky.  Well done.

Back to top Go down
rachel741

rachel741

PostSubject: Re: Applause and Feedback   Applause and Feedback - Page 40 EmptyTue Jan 18, 2022 9:09 am

Kattayl- Oh enjoyed this, funny how memories have a way of sneaking up on a person. Nicely done.

Kattayl likes this post

Back to top Go down
RosieAnnieUSA

RosieAnnieUSA

PostSubject: Re: Applause and Feedback   Applause and Feedback - Page 40 EmptyFri Feb 04, 2022 7:00 pm

uk_rachel74: The beginning of a legend. I always think, aren't they kind of young to be out on their own like that? But the 1870's were definitely different than today, and I believe lots of young men -- boys, really -- were out and about on their own, trying to make their way in the world. And why not start their lives with new names, to reflect the men they hope to become?

kattayl: Something as simple and innocent as a field of flowers can bring back memories, associations, that can break our hearts. Heyes and Curry to look to the stars for a new star to guide them, to new adventures, new memories to make.

Back to top Go down
http://www.lunartidemassageandangeltherapy.com
ingin6

PostSubject: Re: Applause and Feedback   Applause and Feedback - Page 40 EmptyThu Feb 17, 2022 12:51 pm

UK_Rachel74:  I can see Heyes sitting there, with a carefully schooled look on his face knowing that "your mine", such confidence.  But he did miss the troublemaker.  Poor Kid, can't even tend too his necessities without Heyes getting into trouble.  It is a good idea to get out of town before they draw attention to themselves.

Back to top Go down
Nebraska Wildfire

Nebraska Wildfire

PostSubject: Re: Applause and Feedback   Applause and Feedback - Page 40 EmptyThu Feb 17, 2022 8:13 pm

UK_rachel74:  What a great vignette of their life.  The Kid was keeping watch, as, well, almost always.  I can sympathize with him.  How much like Heyes not admitting even to the Kid that he was too caught off guard.  And thanks for sending them to Yuma.  Might be across the state, but at least in this direction.  Very Happy

Back to top Go down
RosieAnnieUSA

RosieAnnieUSA

PostSubject: Re: Applause and Feedback   Applause and Feedback - Page 40 EmptyFri Mar 04, 2022 3:37 pm

UK_rachel74: This shows a lot of wisdom on Heyes' part. Not only has he learned to accurately read the other players, he knows to stop when he's ahead, and buy the losers a few drinks to lesson the pain of losing. And both Our Boys are smart enough to know, when confronted with a poor loser, say so long to that game and that town. As someone else said, a nice vignette of their lives.

Kattayl: Nice story. I admire your ability to pack in all the details without making the story top-heavy. Nice sketches of the new characters, too. Good stuff.

Back to top Go down
ingin6

PostSubject: Re: Applause and Feedback   Applause and Feedback - Page 40 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 5:31 pm

Kattaly: I understand that there has to be an alpha in prison and also that they have to be a mean s.o.b. and that they have to pick on our boys and that it makes for a good story.  I am glad that that Heyes and Curry were not in prison and that it was those other two fellas, Smith and Jones, I liked it.

InsideOutlaw:  This was different, it is usually Heyes that gets on the wrong side of people.  Kid does have a weird sense of humor, yep, he planted him.  Liked it a lot.

Last edited by ingin6 on Tue Mar 29, 2022 9:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

Kattayl likes this post

Back to top Go down
rachel741

rachel741

PostSubject: Re: Applause and Feedback   Applause and Feedback - Page 40 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2022 3:33 pm

Kattayl. The boys did well not blowing their cover. Also very pleased that it was Smith and Jones in prison. Nicely done.
InsideOutlaw. Poor Kid and he showed such restraint. Very glad Heyes called time on that nasty little job. The ending made me LOL. Wonderful.

Kattayl likes this post

Back to top Go down
ingin6

PostSubject: Re: Applause and Feedback   Applause and Feedback - Page 40 EmptySat Apr 02, 2022 3:22 pm

UK_Rachel71:  That was short and sweet and I liked it a bunch.

Back to top Go down
InsideOutlaw

InsideOutlaw

PostSubject: Re: Applause and Feedback   Applause and Feedback - Page 40 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2022 7:44 pm

[size=33]Kattayl: have to admit I’m really curious to know what ‘Smith and Jones’ did in Idaho that earned them 6 months of moving rock and fending off bullies. Fortunately for them, their innate politeness made an impression on the warden so they got off easier than Rigoli. Nice guys don’t always finish last![/size]

Kattayl likes this post

Back to top Go down
RosieAnnieUSA

RosieAnnieUSA

PostSubject: Re: Applause and Feedback   Applause and Feedback - Page 40 EmptyTue May 03, 2022 9:59 am

Two sweet stories for April, even with the bitter note of reality Heyes mentions in the second. I think the theme for full was, full of love. 

uk_rachel74: A precious moment, full of hope for the future and gratitude for the present. 

kattayl: Life lessons, never forgotten. A child hears the proverbs that are meant to prepare him for life, but can't imagine the circumstances where he will need to remember them.

Back to top Go down
Nebraska Wildfire

Nebraska Wildfire

PostSubject: Re: Applause and Feedback   Applause and Feedback - Page 40 EmptySun May 15, 2022 2:10 pm

Uk_Rachel74:  Such a cute story.  I’m agreeing with the Kid that he needs a relaxing time, in spite of your lively imagination.

Back to top Go down
ingin6

PostSubject: Re: Applause and Feedback   Applause and Feedback - Page 40 EmptyThu Jun 02, 2022 8:24 pm

UK_Rachel74:  I don't think that anyone was sorry that he was dead.  I hope that Archie is still alive.

Kattayl:  That was a good read.  A tough recovery, but just as hard for the partners, the waiting, to know that they are going to be alright.  Interesting that both Kid and Kyle were talking about the moon and when it was going to be full and then the strawberries.  Also how much nature can teach us if we are willing to see and understand.  I wonder if the strawberries really were sweeter, L know that finding the money was sweet.

Last edited by ingin6 on Mon Jun 27, 2022 9:28 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down
Nebraska Wildfire

Nebraska Wildfire

PostSubject: Re: Applause and Feedback   Applause and Feedback - Page 40 EmptyFri Jun 10, 2022 6:14 am

Uk_rachel74:  Well written story.  I like how you have Heyes dancing around the Kid, knowing just how to handle him.

Back to top Go down
rachel741

rachel741

PostSubject: Re: Applause and Feedback   Applause and Feedback - Page 40 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2022 2:01 am

Kattayl- really enjoyed this! Strawberry Moon :) Lovely.
Back to top Go down
ingin6

PostSubject: Re: Applause and Feedback   Applause and Feedback - Page 40 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2022 7:19 pm

Kattayl:  That was fun.  I guess that the bounty hunter got some fame, got his name in the newspaper.

Kattayl likes this post

Back to top Go down
Nebraska Wildfire

Nebraska Wildfire

PostSubject: Re: Applause and Feedback   Applause and Feedback - Page 40 EmptySun Aug 28, 2022 4:50 pm

Kattayl:  Thanks for brightening my day with your story.  It made me smile.  A Heyes plan and everyone came out alive.   Applause and Feedback - Page 40 1f600

Kattayl likes this post

Back to top Go down
ingin6

PostSubject: Re: Applause and Feedback   Applause and Feedback - Page 40 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2022 10:09 am

Kattayl:  Loved this.  Being in a town with a whole lot of would be US Marshals would give anyone the creeps.  Heyes' explanation for the 'twist' to straighten the creep was great, Kid didn't buy it for a minute.  Loved Kid's comeback, 'so if I fix the creep, you will be able to shoot straight.'   Great story.

Kattayl likes this post

Back to top Go down
ingin6

PostSubject: Re: Applause and Feedback   Applause and Feedback - Page 40 EmptySun Nov 06, 2022 1:35 pm

UK_Rachel74:  I really liked this.  The frustration is understandable.  Glad that they finally talked it out and maybe in 12 months if nothing has changed maybe they will have worked out a plan for a new future, but together.

Back to top Go down
riders57

riders57

PostSubject: Re: Applause and Feedback   Applause and Feedback - Page 40 EmptyTue Nov 08, 2022 7:27 am

UK-Rachel74:  Just popped in and read this.  It's a good take on the boys and a sound response to the frustration.  Really enjoyed it.

Back to top Go down
ingin6

PostSubject: Re: Applause and Feedback   Applause and Feedback - Page 40 EmptySun Nov 13, 2022 4:55 pm

Kattayl:  That was great.  Touching the nose wasn't a good choice because you can do it for so many reasons without even thinking about it.  Kyle followed what he was supposed to do when he saw 'the signal.'  Oh well, best laid plans.

Kattayl likes this post

Back to top Go down
ingin6

PostSubject: Re: Applause and Feedback   Applause and Feedback - Page 40 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2023 12:26 pm

UK_rachel74:  That is a great story.  Loved it.  Kid should been more understanding about his partner's hat.  I don't think that Kid would be happy with Heyes if he had given his gun away even if he hadn't had it for a long time.  Loved their back for forth.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Applause and Feedback   Applause and Feedback - Page 40 Empty

Back to top Go down

Applause and Feedback
Page 40 of 41Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41  Next