Alias Smith and Jones Fun and Fanfiction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A site for all kinds of fun for fans of Alias Smith and Jones

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Applause and Feedback

Go down 
+28
chelseagirl
Nell McKeon
Javabee
Cal
Nebraska Wildfire
Silverkelpie
Remuda
skykomish
Distant Drums
Hunkeydorey
HannaHeyes
HelenWest
Moonpie
Cimarron
WichitaRed
Admin
Keays
MoulinP
Stormr
Gringa
gin16
SheilaUK
riders57
Nancy Whiskey
RosieAnnieUSA
Caroline McK
Stepha3nie
InsideOutlaw
32 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 22 ... 39, 40, 41
AuthorMessage
rachel741

rachel741

Applause and Feedback - Page 41 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Applause and Feedback   Applause and Feedback - Page 41 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2023 10:38 pm

Kattayl. Oh that was great, wonderful double use of the prompt, and I could see it.

Kattayl likes this post

Back to top Go down
https://www.rachel74asj.com/om/website
rachel741

rachel741

PostSubject: Re: Applause and Feedback   Applause and Feedback - Page 41 EmptyMon Apr 24, 2023 2:48 pm

Ahh kattayl that was a good one. Loved the boys splitting then finding each other again. Clever way of introducing them to Santana. Nicely done.
Back to top Go down
ingin6

PostSubject: Re: Applause and Feedback   Applause and Feedback - Page 41 EmptyMon May 01, 2023 6:43 pm

UK_Rachel74:  I liked it a whole bunch.  Maybe?? Heyes will remember to not be so hard on the Kid when he is forced to draw the next time as HE left them ''BUSTED by pushing his luck at poker.   I think that Kid needs a really special birthday present.

rachel741 and Kattayl like this post

Back to top Go down
rachel741

rachel741

PostSubject: Re: Applause and Feedback   Applause and Feedback - Page 41 EmptySun May 21, 2023 2:19 am

Aww Kattayl that was fun :)

Kattayl likes this post

Back to top Go down
ingin6

PostSubject: Re: Applause and Feedback   Applause and Feedback - Page 41 EmptyMon Jul 03, 2023 1:41 pm

UKRachel74:  Wow!!  Highly intense.  Kid trying to keep his feelings in so that Heyes won't feel worse than he already does.  I agree, how could the Alcalde go thru with this when he knew it was wrong.  Danny Bilson and Hector, what a collection of low-lifes.  Makes for one horrible nightmare, so glad that that was all it was.  A really great story, would have made a great Halloween story.

Kattayl:  oh this is good.  The Dark Lady, sounds so mysterious and it was.  A good thing that he had a really great time before his instincts kicked in and he listened to them.  I wonder what Kid was doing while Heyes was so occupied.? hmmmmm

rachel741 likes this post

Back to top Go down
ingin6

PostSubject: Re: Applause and Feedback   Applause and Feedback - Page 41 EmptyMon Oct 30, 2023 6:03 pm

InsideOutlaw: This is great, loved it.  Poor Kid hope he got the molasses out of his hat, His horse's favorite daydream, loved it.  Boy that woman sure had Heyes down pat, I don't see evil in you but I see mischief.  Your a liar and a thief and proud o' both and your name ain't Arthur, and we love him anyway.  Yeah, I bet Grandpa Curry's story could be really scary.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Applause and Feedback   Applause and Feedback - Page 41 Empty

Back to top Go down

Applause and Feedback
Page 41 of 41Go to page : Previous  1 ... 22 ... 39, 40, 41