HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Applause and Feedback

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 33, 34, 35
AuthorMessage
RosieAnnieUSA

RosieAnnieUSA

Applause and Feedback - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Applause and Feedback   Applause and Feedback - Page 35 EmptySat Oct 05, 2019 5:41 pm

Wichita Red: You mentioned Shakespeare, and after reading Kyle's story, I thought "it is a tale told by an idiot", but Kyle's not really an idiot, is he? He always tries his best, but sometimes, one thing happens, and then another, and then you wake up in the middle of the night, being eaten alive by ants, and your horse drags you for a little bit. I think Kyle's story is worth the value of an $18 firearm.

Nebraska Wildfire: I like Grace being the narrator of this story, because it is her story. Whereas Kyle, in Wichita Red's story, makes little bad decisions that lead to a comedy of errors, Grace's story is more of a tragedy, where she has suffered through random events not caused by her. I'm glad to see, again, that Heyes and Curry really are pretty good bad men, and that they take the time and effort to help someone who needs help.

Moulin P: Arthur King is not your usual vagrant, is he? Our Boys, ever cautious, are still pretty good bad men; they feel sorry for Arthur, and are willing to take him into town, rather than leave him sitting around, waiting for companions who may never return. The names of Arthur's companions are terrific.
Back to top Go down
http://www.lunartidemassageandangeltherapy.com

Applause and Feedback
Page 35 of 35Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 33, 34, 35