Alias Smith and Jones Fun and Fanfiction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A site for all kinds of fun for fans of Alias Smith and Jones

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Applause and Feedback

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38
AuthorMessage
SheilaUK

SheilaUK

Applause and Feedback - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Applause and Feedback   Applause and Feedback - Page 38 EmptyFri Oct 16, 2020 6:33 pm

Thank you, Hannaheyes, it's nice to have written something! I'm glad you like the ending!
Back to top Go down
uk_rachel74

uk_rachel74

PostSubject: Re: Applause and Feedback   Applause and Feedback - Page 38 EmptySun Nov 01, 2020 5:34 am

I loved all three of these stories. Very hard to choose as they are so different yet all equally good.

Keays: Spooky and creepy. Perfect. 
RosieAnnie: Reflective and maybe a little sad due to the fate of the guys friends. But also a wonderful glimpse of the future. I really enjoyed it.
Back to top Go down
Keays

Keays

PostSubject: Re: Applause and Feedback   Applause and Feedback - Page 38 EmptySun Nov 01, 2020 4:38 pm

SheilaUK: What a fun read. I like how Heyes is coming up with any explanation for the bones other than human remains. And Curry's contribution to the marker was priceless.

RosieAnnieUSA: I always enjoy your writing and this one was no exception. It's never easy going back home after a long absence, and the boys really got sucker-punched this time. It's sad to hear that the whole gang got wiped out, but that's what comes of poor planning. I felt bad for Lom, but, unfortunately, when your job is based on votes, sooner or later you're going to be out on your own. But sometimes, bad things (like the fellas not getting their amnesty) can bring about good things.
Of course, I'm thrilled that you let them "retire" to my hometown of Vancouver, BC. I'm sure they'll be very happy there.
Back to top Go down
Nebraska Wildfire

Nebraska Wildfire

PostSubject: Re: Applause and Feedback   Applause and Feedback - Page 38 EmptySun Nov 01, 2020 5:19 pm

Three great stories for this month.  They were perfect for a late night Halloween read for me.

SheilaUK:  The banter between the boys was perfect.  A great fun to read.

Keays:  I loved the eerie mood, even while the Kid did his best to ignore it.  It gave me the shivers.

RosieAnnieUSA:  The story was so atmospheric, melancholy but uplifting in the end.  Perfect story as this year draws to an end.
Back to top Go down
Nebraska Wildfire

Nebraska Wildfire

PostSubject: Re: Applause and Feedback   Applause and Feedback - Page 38 EmptySun Dec 27, 2020 10:17 am

Rachel74:  Perfect beginning paragraph, setting the mood well.  And I loved the ending.  Both the Kid and Heyes doing what they do best.

uk_rachel74 likes this post

Back to top Go down
ingin6

PostSubject: Re: Applause and Feedback   Applause and Feedback - Page 38 EmptySun Dec 27, 2020 11:48 am

UK_Rachel74:  I really liked that.  Liked it being in the first person genre.  Heyes is really lucky he has Kid around to keep his eye on him since he tends to get too involved in the game.

RosieAnnieUSA:  What a gem of a story.  They showed up just in time to lift her spirits.  A very heartfelt reunion.  Loved Heyes' comment, "now you got us", I can't think of getting anything better than them.

uk_rachel74 likes this post

Back to top Go down
RosieAnnieUSA

RosieAnnieUSA

PostSubject: Re: Applause and Feedback   Applause and Feedback - Page 38 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2020 5:25 am

UK_Rachel74: Nice! I especially like the reference to Heyes being four steps ahead of everyone else, he doesn't pay attention to what's going on around him. That one line shows how well Curry knows and understands Heyes, and gives us insight to why their partnership is so successful.
Back to top Go down
http://www.lunartidemassageandangeltherapy.com
uk_rachel74

uk_rachel74

PostSubject: Re: Applause and Feedback   Applause and Feedback - Page 38 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2020 3:39 pm

RosieAnnieUSA. Poor Clem being let down by her Dad at the last minute, but so glad the guys saved her Christmas. Lovely.
Back to top Go down
Nebraska Wildfire

Nebraska Wildfire

PostSubject: Re: Applause and Feedback   Applause and Feedback - Page 38 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2020 8:41 pm

RosieAnnieUSA:  What a great story.  Anticipation, disappointment, and then a satisfying reunion.  Thanks for a nice story to end this interesting year.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Applause and Feedback   Applause and Feedback - Page 38 Empty

Back to top Go down

Applause and Feedback
Page 38 of 38Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38