Alias Smith and Jones Fun and Fanfiction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A site for all kinds of fun for fans of Alias Smith and Jones

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Stories by Storm

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Stormr

Stormr

Stories by Storm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stories by Storm   Stories by Storm EmptyMon Sep 07, 2015 11:30 am

Better Plans and Rousing Endorsements - a new series timeline story has been posted on www.Stormrichards.com

Thanks in advance for checking it out!
Back to top Go down
Stormr

Stormr

Stories by Storm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stories by Storm   Stories by Storm EmptyThu Jul 02, 2015 7:05 pm

Finally, a new story!!  It's of the adult variety.  Distractions can be found at www.stormrichards.com
Back to top Go down
Stormr

Stormr

Stories by Storm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stories by Storm   Stories by Storm EmptyFri May 23, 2014 10:45 am

All of my older stories have been posted on the web page.  Just click on the "My Stories" icon in the right corner for the complete listing.

www.stormrichards.com

As always, thanks for stopping by!
Back to top Go down
Stormr

Stormr

Stories by Storm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stories by Storm   Stories by Storm EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 3:59 pm

I've just added The Cave to www.stormrichards.com

Heyes ponders while taking care of a sick Kid.
Back to top Go down
Stormr

Stormr

Stories by Storm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stories by Storm   Stories by Storm EmptyWed Apr 09, 2014 4:05 pm

Plugging along here - I've added 3 more stories to my site

www.stormrichards.com

Who's First - a parody on Abbott and Costello's Who's on First 

The Authentic Western Experience - is the job Heyes and Kid got just a little too authentic?

The Unexpected Hero - A Story in The Small Falls Series. When the train Lori and Doris are on gets robbed, will Heyes and Kid make it there in time or will someone else step up to be the hero.
Back to top Go down
Stormr

Stormr

Stories by Storm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stories by Storm   Stories by Storm EmptyTue Apr 01, 2014 2:13 pm

I have been working on the site -  www.stormrichards.com  -  hopefully making it easier to open and get to the stories.  I've just added another story in the Small Falls series.   It can be found at:

http://stormrichards.com/Adifferentheyes.htm

A Different Heyes -  After getting kicked in the head by a horse, Heyes thinks its three years earlier but that's not the only change.  Can Kid keep him on the road to amnesty
Back to top Go down
Stormr

Stormr

Stories by Storm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stories by Storm   Stories by Storm EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 1:39 pm

Worth the Risk- A Story in the Small Falls Series has been posted at

www.stormrichards.com

A short read with a little tension and a little fun
Back to top Go down
Stormr

Stormr

Stories by Storm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stories by Storm   Stories by Storm EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 8:47 am

I've just posted another story from the Small Falls series - on my website

I broke it up into smaller chapters since it is a long one.

Jewels - Will a job for Big Mac ever be easy?

www.stormrichards.com
Back to top Go down
Stormr

Stormr

Stories by Storm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stories by Storm   Stories by Storm EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 5:13 am

I have posted some of my stories on the site and one in the adult section.  I have three REALLY LONG stories and thought it might be too confusing to post them in this format. As it is, the first one posted is Small Falls 2014 Reboot (slightly reworked and re-edited version of the original Small Falls story)- is posted in 5 chapters on the site with chapter 5 having a PG version and an Adult version.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Stories by Storm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stories by Storm   Stories by Storm EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 1:39 pm

Great site, Storm.  I'll catch up as soon as I can?  Are you posting any here?  We have an adult section for just such an occasion...
Back to top Go down
https://aliassmithandjones.canadian-forum.com
Stormr

Stormr

Stories by Storm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stories by Storm   Stories by Storm EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 1:22 pm

Hey everyone!  I just wanted to let you know that I have been working on a web site to put all of my stories since the last site is no longer there.  I am still working on it and slowly putting stories up.  So check it out if you get a chance.

www.stormrichards.com

Stories currently posted -

Small Falls 2014 Reboot -  A reboot and slightly reworking of the original story in the Small Falls series.  Also, there is an ADULT VERSION of part of the story.

The Posse -also a Small Falls story.

As I get more time, more stories will be posted.

Thanks for checking it out.
Back to top Go down
Stormr

Stormr

Stories by Storm Empty
PostSubject: Stories by Storm   Stories by Storm EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 3:12 am

I am in the process of posting all of my stories on the board since their previous location no longer exists.  I am going through them and hopefully cleaning them up (especially the really old ones).

"Worth a Thousand Words"is the latest of the older stories to by posted. Can Jim Stokley help Heyes and Kid out of a jam?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Stories by Storm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stories by Storm   Stories by Storm Empty

Back to top Go down

Stories by Storm
Page 1 of 1