Alias Smith and Jones Fun and Fanfiction
Alias Smith and Jones Fun and Fanfiction

A site for all kinds of fun for fans of Alias Smith and Jones

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

A few pics from my visit with Nancy Whiskey

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Stepha3nie

PostSubject: A few pics from my visit with Nancy Whiskey   Sat Jul 30, 2016 12:44 pm

Some of you might remember from chat a few weeks back, that I spent a few days with Nancy Whiskey and APothecary.

Here are some pictures:

On Saturday, I helped APothecary with his stall at a craft fair - not that he needed much help. But at least I got to take pictures of his art work.

All the designs are hand drawn, burnt into the wood and the colours used on some of them are special wood colours. Each piece is unique.
(And he'd probably insist on saying that some of the designs were drawn by his sister)

On Sunday we all went to a big Steam Ralley and I managed to get a picture of Nancy Whiskey and APothecary.

(Yes, Nancy's hair colour is blue!)

And if you wonder what a Steam Ralley is (as I did) - it's an event, where people who like steam engines come together. And they bring their "toys". Some are big as locomotives and were used e.g. for farming, some are smaller sized.

But they are fully functional!

It was amazing to walk along the stalls and suddenly hear a steam whistle behind you and some chug-chug-chug, as if a train were about to run you over - and then it turned out to be a pint-sized steam engine...

They also had other things at the event: exhibitions of vintage cars, lorries/trucks, and heavy horses.

HannaHeyes

PostSubject: Re: A few pics from my visit with Nancy Whiskey   Sat Jul 30, 2016 1:16 pm

Nice pictures! Thanks for sharing!

Admin

PostSubject: Re: A few pics from my visit with Nancy Whiskey   Sat Jul 30, 2016 1:27 pm

Great pictures, Stepha3nie.
Back to top Go down
http://aliassmithandjones.canadian-forum.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A few pics from my visit with Nancy Whiskey   

Back to top Go down

A few pics from my visit with Nancy Whiskey
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1