Alias Smith and Jones Fun and Fanfiction
Alias Smith and Jones Fun and Fanfiction

A site for all kinds of fun for fans of Alias Smith and Jones

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Applause and Feedback

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32
AuthorMessage
RosieAnnieUSA

PostSubject: Re: Applause and Feedback   Thu Nov 08, 2018 1:39 pm

Please pardon me for not commenting this month. Things have  been a little challenging here in the big city, and I have not even had a chance to read your stories. You are all wonderful for contributing and keeping the spirit of AS&J alive and well. I hope to catch up with you soon.
Back to top Go down
http://www.lunartidemassageandangeltherapy.com
Nebraska Wildfire

PostSubject: Re: Applause and Feedback   Thu Nov 08, 2018 11:36 pm

RosieAnnieUSA: Here’s hoping your life settles down soon, so you can join back in the fun, enjoying the boys with the rest of us. Work has been challenging for me lately, so I’m going to snuggle up and watch an episode tonight.
Back to top Go down
elleree

PostSubject: Re: Applause and Feedback   Thu Nov 08, 2018 11:59 pm

Responses to Comments:

Nightwalker:
The Kaden family is definitely a dysfunctional one for sure. Too bad our boys ran into them! I’m glad the worrying rang true. I shall try to wrap it up quickly so they aren’t left in limbo. And you’ll learn a little more about Ross, too. And we all know how protective/dangerous Heyes can be when he’s really worried.

RosieAnnie:
Sorry that things have been hectic for you! I hope they slow down soon and then you can finally relax. Thank you for letting us know, that was really nice for you to take the time to tell us. I hope all goes well and it isn't anything negative. 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Applause and Feedback   

Back to top Go down

Applause and Feedback
Page 32 of 32Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32