Alias Smith and Jones Fun and Fanfiction
Alias Smith and Jones Fun and Fanfiction

A site for all kinds of fun for fans of Alias Smith and Jones

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Applause and Feedback

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 23, 24, 25
AuthorMessage
Javabee

PostSubject: Re: Applause and Feedback   Sat Oct 07, 2017 7:56 am

Still back in September...

Riders: Glad to see your bunny hop! In Brume you have created a classic fat-cat villain, greedy and vile, someone we love to hate. I think he may have met his match in our two cowboys, who seem determined to save the damsels in distress. Your piece is colorful, descriptive, and leaves us wanting more.

Nell: Kid is in tune with the mood and needs of the gang, and once convinced, Heyes had a great idea on what to do. The gifts were so creative and thoughtful, I loved reading about each one. Everyone loves a birthday party, and it was fun to see our gang of outlaws acting with such childlike enthusiasm.

Applause and Feedback
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 25 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 23, 24, 25