Alias Smith and Jones Fun and Fanfiction
Alias Smith and Jones Fun and Fanfiction

A site for all kinds of fun for fans of Alias Smith and Jones

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Applause and Feedback

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 21, 22, 23
AuthorMessage
MoulinP

PostSubject: Re: Applause and Feedback   Tue Jul 04, 2017 3:34 pm

Keays
I did enjoy reading Ghosts and the ones that went before so it's always good to read an extract. I'd forgotten about man hungry Isabel. Good ole Clem knowing just what to do to get Heyes and Miranda together on the dancefloor.

Nebraska
So was it the ghost of Bilson or the Devil himself? Da ... da ... da! Clever of you to morph whoever into a priest called Jesus. And then the Kid using the run-in to do a little soul searching. Great story.

Cal
A sleepless night for the Kid for a change and a Heyes who wants to go to sleep but can't. Nothing for it then but get up and talk. Another soul searching conversation. Could be a receipe for an argument but successfully avoided. The Kid bearing his soul so HE can sleep but leaving Heyes AWAKE as usual.

Silverkelpie
After being teased by how Abi met Heyes in Keays' sagas, I'm so glad you decided to rewrite your Abi tales. She obviously feels something for the boys, Heyes in particular, but she's got a job to do. Dilema.

Distant Drums
As always your words go right to the heart of the matter, encapsulating all sorts of scenarios until the end when they go for amnesty. Very nice.

PostSubject: Re: Applause and Feedback   Tue Jul 04, 2017 3:37 pm

And I have to start July feedback ....

Nothing to forgive Cal. Thank you for giving me a French accent. If only. Makes a change for from my usual West London twang! Read this in the office during lunch - laugh out loud funny - difficult to explain why I was creased up in the corner ....

PostSubject: Re: Applause and Feedback   Wed Jul 12, 2017 10:52 pm

Cal - This was utterly fantastic! Loved having Kid serve me a drink...I'll have a virgin pina colada... ;) Now, I think I should go rescue Heyes....bye I promise I'll bring him back...Twisted Evil

PostSubject: Re: Applause and Feedback   Tue Jul 18, 2017 11:47 am

NBW - Blue 
His eyes were bluer than the cornflowers in the field.   I already know this is going to be right up my street  Very Happy sigh...... Read that through in one...was NOT disappointed.  I think Heyes' caution was spot on and Kid just being Kid and not knowing he was the subject of a bit of adoration....mmmmmmmm.... rings true.  Love that she has such a good husband, we already know she has impeccable taste. Just enough peril introduced in the form of the posse to give it a little grit.  Best bit... telling her how to get in touch if she ever needed their help... Think I'd be tempted don't you....hehehehehe.. Great read.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Applause and Feedback   

Back to top Go down

Applause and Feedback
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 23 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 21, 22, 23