Alias Smith and Jones Fun and Fanfiction
Alias Smith and Jones Fun and Fanfiction

A site for all kinds of fun for fans of Alias Smith and Jones

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Biography on Peter Duel

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Keays

PostSubject: Biography on Peter Duel   Sat Jan 17, 2015 3:20 pm

Just to let you all know, Paul Green's second edition of Peter's biography will be available for sale this Spring/Summer.  He is now accepting pre-orders made directly to him via Facebook if you would like an autographed copy hot off the press.  You don't have to pay for it now, but he would like an idea of how many to order from the publisher when the book is ready to go.

If you are not on facebook and don't want to be, I know that our lovely MAP is planning on have Paul here as a guest speaker after the book is available.  I'm sure he would be willing to accept orders then, it's just that you would have to wait for them that's all.  And of course, we will be talking about the book so it would be nice to actually have the copy by then.

He may also be willing to share his email address for those of you who want to order a copy but don't want to go through fb.  Of course I would have to get his permission before doing that so let me know if there is an interest.
Back to top Go down
Keays

PostSubject: Re: Biography on Peter Duel   Sat Jan 17, 2015 5:10 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Biography on Peter Duel   Wed Apr 01, 2015 12:47 pm

Please note the Paul Green is now ready to have the orders placed for his updated biography of Pete Duel. He can make sure they are signed too, but they do need to be ordered now so he can place a bulk order.

He says, "The Price is $39.95 for my book and $5.00 postage. This is within the USA only. I will accept checks by mail or Paypal. Paypal will be $5.00 extra to cover their transfer fees.
Outside of the USA - I can accept no checks (cheques) as bank transfer fees are too high. Postage to the UK is $20.00 making a huge $59.95 for my book. I advise UK readers buy from Amazon UK. I don't want anyone to pay more than they can afford."

He will sign stickers for readers in the UK to put inside their books.

Please contact Paul for details and to place your order. Don't miss out on your personal signed copy.

Back to top Go down
http://aliassmithandjones.canadian-forum.com
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Biography on Peter Duel   Fri May 08, 2015 10:39 am

The book is now available.  Please contact Paul Green for a signed copy (if you live in the U.S.A.) or a signed nameplate to add in your copy id you live in the U.K.

Back to top Go down
http://aliassmithandjones.canadian-forum.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Biography on Peter Duel   

Back to top Go down

Biography on Peter Duel
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1