Alias Smith and Jones Fun and Fanfiction
Alias Smith and Jones Fun and Fanfiction

A site for all kinds of fun for fans of Alias Smith and Jones

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

December: So this is Christmas - and what have you done?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Stepha3nie

Stepha3nie

December: So this is Christmas - and what have you done? Empty
PostSubject: December: So this is Christmas - and what have you done?   December: So this is Christmas - and what have you done? EmptyTue Dec 16, 2014 4:37 pm

I am not a "Christmassy" person, so no proper story bunnies wanted to come and play, but during our last chat I got a little bit of inspiration - just enough for a really short piece.

Two young boys, all wide-eyed innocence stood before their scowling teacher who addressed them sternly, "so, THIS is 'Christmas'?"
A brown and a blond head nodded, fearing they were in deep trouble.
The teacher turned her gaze on the young, fawn-coloured puppy who was still busy worrying a sticky mass that had once been paper, containing homework.
Sensing her attention, Christmas stopped his chewing and turned trusting brown eyes up to her face, grinned a doggy grin and threw himself on the ground in front of her, invitingly wriggling on his back, trustingly offering his belly for a good tummy rub.
The stern-faced lady had difficulty not breaking into laughter at the antics and only managed to ask the playful canine youngster, "and what have you done?", before surrendering and bending down to tickle the happily squirming four-legged addition to her class.

December: So this is Christmas - and what have you done?
Page 1 of 1