Alias Smith and Jones Fun and Fanfiction
Alias Smith and Jones Fun and Fanfiction

A site for all kinds of fun for fans of Alias Smith and Jones

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

I have a request

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Keays

PostSubject: I have a request   Wed Oct 15, 2014 1:31 pm

I have found a site on Ebay that sells complete ASJ scripts.  I asked Eric (ex) if he would order one for me because I don't have a credit card or Paypal.  He tried to do this for me, but the seller does not do international sales.  Eric lives in Canada but has an American Paypal account, plus the script would be mailed to an American address so I really don't see a problem, but there is one.

If anyone of you living in the States can order this for me, I will sent you a cheque ASAP.  Let me know if you can and I will send you the link.  I suppose it helps if you are already on Ebay and of course you need to have Paypal.

Thanks.

Keays.
Back to top Go down
RosieAnnieUSA

PostSubject: Re: I have a request   Wed Oct 15, 2014 3:12 pm

I have an Ebay account, a PayPal account, and I live in the U.S. Send me a private message if I can help.
Back to top Go down
http://www.lunartidemassageandangeltherapy.com
HelenWest

PostSubject: Re: I have a request   Thu Oct 16, 2014 1:33 am

There used to be a site on the internet where you could read most of the AS&J scripts for free. Be sure to search around for a while before you give in and pay money. It was a Pete Duel Site and you had to be a signed in member, but I think it doesn't exist any longer. I know Maz was on it and some other familiar names, mostly from the UK. I last signed into that more than two years ago.
HW
Back to top Go down
Keays

PostSubject: Re: I have a request   Fri Oct 17, 2014 4:14 pm

Okay, thanks Helen.  I will look into it.  I only wanted to order one script just to have a hard copy for myself and one of our members has been good enough to order it for me.  I will look into this site you have mentioned though.  Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I have a request   

Back to top Go down

I have a request
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1