Alias Smith and Jones Fun and Fanfiction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A site for all kinds of fun for fans of Alias Smith and Jones

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Stories by NoraWinters

Go down 
AuthorMessage
riders57

riders57

Stories by NoraWinters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stories by NoraWinters   Stories by NoraWinters EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 3:01 pm

I just posted over on fanfiction.net the complete "Old Friends, New Enemies" -- the first part of the first chapter of which I submitted as a July challenge entry (note this initial part has been revised since the July challenge).  The final story is 13 chapters long -- but is complete.

Heyes and Curry are hired to find out what happened to Albert Brunen and his son and to help in the capture of the culprits.  Can they avoid being caught or killed themselves in the process?

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10667966/1/Old-Friends-New-Enemies

I will post it here as well eventually (it takes longer to post it here).
Back to top Go down
riders57

riders57

Stories by NoraWinters Empty
PostSubject: Stories by NoraWinters   Stories by NoraWinters EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 4:53 pm

I just posted a new story over on fanfiction.net:  "Buffalo Hunter."  Heyes and Curry team up once again with bounty hunter extraordinaire, Melanie "Mel" Duster (first encountered in the 2013 VS "The Toadsuck Ransom," also available on fanfiction.net).  This time the trio are tracking a gang of bank robbers.

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10188879/1/Buffalo-Hunter

And many thanks to Remuda and Silverkelpie for their help when I got stuck.
Back to top Go down

Stories by NoraWinters
Page 1 of 1