Alias Smith and Jones Fun and Fanfiction
Alias Smith and Jones Fun and Fanfiction

A site for all kinds of fun for fans of Alias Smith and Jones

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Help Please! Does anyone speak another language

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Moonpie
Admin
Moonpie

Help Please!  Does anyone speak another language Empty
PostSubject: Help Please! Does anyone speak another language   Help Please!  Does anyone speak another language EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 12:53 pm

Hi Folks,

I have an idea for a story but I need to know a word in another language.  Can anyone help?  I don't really want to post the question as it might ruin the surprise of my story.

Thanks in advance

Moonpie  moon  Hey, I've got a smiley!
Back to top Go down
evdokiam

PostSubject: Re: Help Please! Does anyone speak another language   Help Please!  Does anyone speak another language EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 8:40 am

Moonpie, I should be able to help with french, greek, spanish, italian and german
Back to top Go down
Moonpie
Admin
Moonpie

PostSubject: Re: Help Please! Does anyone speak another language   Help Please!  Does anyone speak another language EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 9:20 am

You're very kind, evdokiam, but MAP has already helped me and it's in my challenge story for this month if you want to read it.  She speaks quite a few languages too.  I get the feeling you have quite a lot in common with her.  I feel very unsophisticated beside all you educated European ladies.  I bet you're all glamorous too!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Help Please! Does anyone speak another language   Help Please!  Does anyone speak another language Empty

Back to top Go down

Help Please! Does anyone speak another language
Page 1 of 1