Alias Smith and Jones Fun and Fanfiction
Alias Smith and Jones Fun and Fanfiction

A site for all kinds of fun for fans of Alias Smith and Jones

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Poll On New Word Games

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

What Word Games Would You Like Added
1. Limericks: So if the word was "loquacious" Jerome was often loquacious/and told of a home quite spacious/the words they did flow/and those in the know/did find it indeed quite gracious (the rhyme pattern is AABBA 1st, 2nd, and 5th lines longer t
17%
 17% [ 4 ]
2. haikus:: syllables 5, 7, 5; 3 lines long: loquacious, he spoke/his words flowed over my head/overwhelming me
8%
 8% [ 2 ]
3. Word find: see what other words can be made from the word of the day: e.g. from loquacious: coal, quail, coil (but I think you'd have to limit folks to two entries per word of the week so that more than one person could come up with entries
29%
 29% [ 7 ]
4. Story written three words at a time - and not more than three word to be added to the previous entry (no back-to-back entries.) Could be very funny!
38%
 38% [ 9 ]
5. All of the above
8%
 8% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 24

AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Poll On New Word Games   Sat Jan 18, 2014 6:14 pm

Hi Everyone,

The games are a very popular area and we have members who come and play just for those alone. We are always open to suggestions for new games, so please feel free to join in and PM any idea to Admin.

In the meantime Riders and Cimarron have made some suggestions and I have decided to poll them to see which you want added to the board.

I'll leave the poll up for fourteen days to give you all time to mull it over. I have allowed multiple voting so you can select any that tickle your fancy; two or three - it doesn't have to be just one. You can have as many as you like.

Your Mysterious Admin Person

Ghost  XXX
Back to top Go down
http://aliassmithandjones.canadian-forum.com
AmnestyOrBust

PostSubject: Re: Poll On New Word Games   Tue Sep 13, 2016 10:07 pm

What about a twenty questions kind of game?

What's that?
Kid Curry:
Outta this business!
Back to top Go down

Poll On New Word Games
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1