Alias Smith and Jones Fun and Fanfiction
Alias Smith and Jones Fun and Fanfiction

A site for all kinds of fun for fans of Alias Smith and Jones

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Snoring

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Snoring Empty
PostSubject: Snoring   Snoring EmptySat Jun 01, 2019 5:49 am

Our challenge for June has been chosen by Gin, and it's another goodie. Please feel free to contact Admin with story challenge prompts and chat topics. Your challenge for this month is
Sleep
Snoring
Sleep

Don't forget to comment on May's stories before moving on to June. Comments are the only thanks our writers get.        
Back to top Go down
http://aliassmithandjones.canadian-forum.com
Nightwalker

Snoring Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snoring   Snoring EmptyThu Jun 20, 2019 1:21 am

[Continuing the little sillyness from last month.]

As it turned out Kid Curry meanwhile did what he did best: he checked out the kitchen. Standing behind the counter, he prepared something that looked like sandwiches to his partner.

When Heyes opened the door, his head popped up while his right dropped to the butt of his gun. Recognizing his partner, a genuine smile lit up his face.

“I’m glad, you finally got here, Heyes,” he said, obviously in best spirit. “You won’t believe it, but you will love it! This kind of ... well ... funny strong box holds no money, but supplies, nice and cool and fresh. Who would think of something like that?”

Heyes entered the room, relieved to see his partner well, but nevertheless scolding him. “Kid, what do you think you’re doing?”

“Gettin’ me somethin’ to eat. Lovemakin’ makes me hungry all the time,” the blond replied matter-of-factly.

Everything makes you hungry all the time!” Heyes retorted. “Just look at you, Thaddeus! You not even took the time to get properly dressed! That’s anything but decent in a lady’s house.”

“What lady?” his partner mumbled; his voice muted by a rich slice of ham he just stuffed into his mouth.

Said lady took it as a call to enter the scene, too. She had thought about staying in bed, but decided to follow Not-Heyes instead. The plain thought was mind blowing: Hannibal Heyes was checking out her house and she was lying in bed, sleeping and snoring?! A part of her mind tried to convince her that it was impossible and no sign of sanity to believe what seemed to happen, but her heart was of a different kind of opinion. How often would she get a chance to meet the man of her dreams? And then she was supposed to stay in bed, faking a sane mind? Ha! No, sir! If she was going crazy now, she would at least enjoy it to her fullest! 

Yet she decided it was about time to bring some light into the darkness - literally. She tried to switch the light on, but the lamp refused its service. ‘A blackout? Now?’ she thought. ‘Just great. What else can go wrong tonight?

Reality – or at least what felt like reality for her – distracted her mind. The cowboy of her dreams stood behind her kitchen counter with tousled, honey-colored hair, only dressed in his jeans and gun belt. The faint light seeping through the shutters caressed his bare chest. His boyish features and casual stance only enhanced his masculinity and sex appeal. It was the most appetizing thing she’d ever seen, here or elsewhere. She just couldn’t take her eyes off him.

The eyes of the man, who would probably deny being Kid Curry, widened, then he swallowed the big bite of food he was chewing at, almost choking. “Oh, I ... uh ... I apologize, ma’am. I didn’t know about you.” His baby-blues looked her up and down, sending a blissful shiver down her spine. “To be honest, your kind of dress, well ... ain’t quite up to scratch, too.”

A red flash of anger flushed her face. “Now wait a minute! You’re here without my invitation, in the middle of the night – in my kitchen! Whom do you blame of being indecent?”

Their eyes met. The male one’s wandered down her figure, drawing her attention with them. Suddenly she realized her outfit and the color of her face deepened. She used to sleep in her slip and an oversized tee-shirt. Considering the time period he was coming from, she must appear everything but decent, she had to admit. There just wasn’t much she could do about it, for the kitchen usually presented a distressing lack of clothing, and she would be damned if she would leave to miss any beat of whatever happened.

The blond man noticed the trouble she was in. He took another bite of his snack, then he turned around and grabbed his light-blue shirt from one of the barstools lined up along the counter. Shrugging into it he approached her slowly.

He snapped his fingers and indicated Not-Heyes something behind him. The owner of the place followed his gesture with her look and noticed a light leather jacket that she hadn’t seen before. Leapfrogging her dark-haired visitor, she grabbed it first and wrapped it around her shoulders. Still chewing, the curly one smiled at her before he turned around, edged around the counter and returned to his midnight snack.

She was following his every movement with her eyes as he walked away, admiring the setting of his shoulders, the confidence in his stance, the movement of his hips... He was definitely nobody she would push out of her bed – quite the opposite.

Chocolate-brown-eyes watched her watching his partner. He rolled his eyes and huffed. “Lost,” he stated, shaking his head.

He then started strolling through the kitchen, exploring the unfamiliar place and devices. His eyes where shining in bright curiosity and fascination. “I’d love to know what all the machines, dials and switches are for,” he murmured. “For some reason nothing happens when I turn those triggers...” He turned his head and noticed that his partner wasn’t listening, but working his way through his pile of sandwiches. “Heck, Kid, how can you eat in a situation like this?”

“Would it do us any good, if I’d starve?” the blond mumbled.

“Well...”

“Exactly!”

“Do you have any idea where we are?"

“Nope. But the food is excellent!”

“But you have to know something. It was you who brought us here!” the dark one complained.

“Who said it was me?”

“You went first, I just followed you.”

“Now, I admit you have a point there, but I just walked through that door like any time before, but instead of the backstreet I ended up here.”

“And where is here?”

“How should I know? Am I supposed to be the brains?”

“Have I really been looking out for you? I can’t understand why I should do such a fool thing like that. I’d be better off without you!”

“That’s what I told you before, but you wouldn’t listen to me!”

“Why should I? As you said, I do the thinking here! Your ideas are nothing but trouble. Just look where we ended up just because of you!”

“Thanks a lot! You wouldn’t make it one week without me, Hey... Joshua, and you know that!”

“I know!?” Dark-brown eyes sparkled in annoyance.

“Yeah!”

“Yeah!? I’ll show you that I can! We can split up right here and now.”

“Fine.”

Fine!

“Just tell me where the heck is ‘here and now’!”

“Well ... I’m working on that,” Heyes shot back.

The blond just snorted.

“You can’t split up, Heyes,” a female voice chimed in. “Didn’t you tell me that bad things happen when you do so?”

“I don’t believe that,” Heyes answered ruefully, and looked sideways at his partner. “And don’t call me that. The name’s Smith.”

“It’s not, and I know it! You slipped, when you addressed your partner ‘Kid’,” she countered with a self-sufficient smile on her face. “And weren’t you scared when you didn’t see your partner when you arrived?”

“Well...”

“You were?” Kid Curry said, obviously very curious and interested in this topic.

“Nope.”

“He was?” the Kid asked, turning away from him and towards their host.

She nodded agreement. “He couldn’t think of anything else.”

A wide grin lit up the gunslinger’s face. Wherever they were, things took quite an interesting turn...

With sparkling eyes, he resumed his annihilation of food.

Astonished she watched him, wondering what would happen if he found out about ice cream and chocolate. Maybe he didn’t ever want to leave again? The combined thought of Kid Curry, bare skin and soft melting ice-cream flashed through her mind and inspired some quite delicious ideas.

But she knew Heyes was right: usually bad things happened when the boys separated. They could run out of chocolate and ice cream for example and where would they end up then?

Still tempted, she flirted with the thought of introducing him to the contents of her freezer as she suddenly noticed sounds, unfamiliar sounds emerging from somewhere in the house...

[Might be continued...]
Back to top Go down

Snoring
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Alias Smith and Jones Fun and Fanfiction  :: Writer's Area - Please email Admin to get your own thread for your stories. Use a new thread for each story. Please comment after the story. :: Challenge Stories :: Challenge Rules and Rota :: Challenge Story-
Jump to: